Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jessica Alba naked




Do you want some Jessica Alba naked pictures to watch? If yeas then you’re welcomed to my place.

I don’t remember writing about Jessica for a pretty long time so this is I guess my lucky day as I missed her very much. First, I didn’t realize something was missing in my reviews and to be honest when I did, her name wasn’t spinning in my head and I thought I forgot someone else. Anyway, did you know that she was casting absolutely nude for some movies? Oh yeah, let’s go and I’ll show you which ones you should get to watch in order to see her without clothes.

My favorite movie with her is Good Luck Chuck but here you won’t see any those things I have mentioned above. I said that just so you know. But the first movie featuring Jessica Alba nude is The Sleeping Dictionary and you can actually see everything here starting from her boobs and ending with her ass. Moreover, there are two main sex scenes where she is making out with a guy that I think the luckiest man on the planet. He will probably tell his grand kids that he had a bed scene with Jessica.

The other one calls Awake and if you watch her love scene you will definitely stay awake for the rest of the night. Yep, she is that hot, believe me. Too bad I am not her boyfriend as she would be happy with me.

Would you like to hear something wise on the dessert? I hope so. Don’t eat too much as you might get sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment